You can organize your conversations based on Categories (or you can think of tags or labels to associate with your circle users and groups). Once you associate any conversation with categories, you can group your conversations by filters with these categories.
- Click the ☰ Burger Menu
- Choose Organizations
- Click an Organization to view the Organization Details
- Click Categories to choose your conversation categories for the entire organization
- Click New to create
How to view organized categories
- Open a Group and click on the Group Name at the top of the screen
- Click Group Profile and Members
- Click the Settings icon
- Choose an organization from the list
- Scroll down until you see Conversation Categories
- Click on Manage.